blocks.gif
Navigation
 

icon_home.gif Home
icon_community.gif Community
tree-T.gif Forums
tree-T.gif Feeds
tree-T.gif Tutorials
tree-T.gif Surveys
icon_poll.gif Enemy Territory
tree-T.gif Server Rules
icon_members.gif Site
tree-T.gif Statistics
tree-L.gif Sitemap

 

blocks.gif
ET - QW Status
 

 

blocks.gif
ET Jaymod - Status
 

 

blocks.gif
TS Block
 

BBA TeamSpeak Viewer

 

 
Buffalo Bad Ass: Forums
 


  Buffalo Bad Asses :: View topic - other good serial?
 
other good serial?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Buffalo Bad Asses Forum Index -> Movies / TV / Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe


Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 62

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: other good serial? Reply with quote

http://youtu.be/4FpMUdteYBM


I think is an excellent book and serial.....unfortunate that so little of it remains to be seen... but I recommend is very good
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OhMyHead
Official BBA Spammer
Official BBA Spammer


Joined: Aug 14, 2007
Posts: 1077
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAME OF THRONES

This show is GREAT! Me and one of my roomies are hooked on it. We love us some Khaleesie! Each week is better than the last. For those of you with HBO, all episodes are available free On Demand. And with IMDb users scoring this show a 9.5 out of 10, you can bet it ROCKS.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Jun 30, 2009
Posts: 396
Location: Australia
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks good darky
sadly we dont get it over here in Australia as of yet but i will keep an eye out for it
_________________
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe


Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 62

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OhMyHead wrote:
GAME OF THRONES

This show is GREAT! Me and one of my roomies are hooked on it. We love us some Khaleesie! Each week is better than the last. For those of you with HBO, all episodes are available free On Demand. And with IMDb users scoring this show a 9.5 out of 10, you can bet it ROCKS.



if you know .. I see them also online, but the problem is that there are only one or two chapters to the season finale is not known whether there will be a second yet ...:( thx for respond and nice that like you too...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe


Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 62

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him-Again wrote:
Looks good darky
sadly we dont get it over here in Australia as of yet but i will keep an eye out for it



ohh nice bad boy .. I'm sure you will like it ..... very good to see it online ... if you start to expect the chapters in HBO's go crazy, while in line you see them all together....all the best for you and laure...hope we have soon a game...yesterday with sissy funny much and miss you...i see thabreaker too ...is nice see all friends again :)and yes i really be happy...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe


Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 62

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: woww nice end? Reply with quote

serial about this great game of thrones, so I read earlier in the chapter 10 is the end of the season, surprising, unexpected, but if it is so great, I touch the dragon gave him a unique and exciting .. .. I can not wait to see what will happen in the next, just hope it will be soon


I highly recommend this serial....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Digger
High Clan Admin
High Clan Admin


Joined: Oct 09, 2006
Posts: 615
Location: Behind enemy lines
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a huge fan of the Fantasy genre of books i.e. Lord of the Rings, Wheel of Time, Fire and Ice, Sword of Truth, Shanara, etc. I was pretty excited when I heard they were turning George RR Martins works into a series. I was not disappointed. They did a very good job of casting characters except for one or two. They did a reasonably decent job of staying true to the books except for a scene or two. Of course the books go into FAR more detail, but it was an enjoyable series nonetheless. I'm very pleased that HBO has picked up season 2. Hopefully GRRM will have all his books finished by the time the appropriate season comes along!!
Now my Sunday night void will have to be filled by one of my other favorite series..."True Blood". Love this show (although this Fairy crap is a bit on the silly side) and can't wait to see the premiere Sunday night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe


Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 62

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digger wrote:
Being a huge fan of the Fantasy genre of books i.e. Lord of the Rings, Wheel of Time, Fire and Ice, Sword of Truth, Shanara, etc. I was pretty excited when I heard they were turning George RR Martins works into a series. I was not disappointed. They did a very good job of casting characters except for one or two. They did a reasonably decent job of staying true to the books except for a scene or two. Of course the books go into FAR more detail, but it was an enjoyable series nonetheless. I'm very pleased that HBO has picked up season 2. Hopefully GRRM will have all his books finished by the time the appropriate season comes along!!
Now my Sunday night void will have to be filled by one of my other favorite series..."True Blood". Love this show (although this Fairy crap is a bit on the silly side) and can't wait to see the premiere Sunday night.



I absolutely agree with you .... very good series, hopefully with many elderly and a second part soon ...and as we await the second part, we can have fun in QW :)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe


Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 62

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digger wrote:
Being a huge fan of the Fantasy genre of books i.e. Lord of the Rings, Wheel of Time, Fire and Ice, Sword of Truth, Shanara, etc. I was pretty excited when I heard they were turning George RR Martins works into a series. I was not disappointed. They did a very good job of casting characters except for one or two. They did a reasonably decent job of staying true to the books except for a scene or two. Of course the books go into FAR more detail, but it was an enjoyable series nonetheless. I'm very pleased that HBO has picked up season 2. Hopefully GRRM will have all his books finished by the time the appropriate season comes along!!
Now my Sunday night void will have to be filled by one of my other favorite series..."True Blood". Love this show (although this Fairy crap is a bit on the silly side) and can't wait to see the premiere Sunday night.


looks interesting too, the truth does not follow, but pay attention now is another very good .. NCI, also very good when one of the leading actresses Chilean Ziva is also

TRUE BLOOD :::http://youtu.be/wpPYMHpZwTU, mmm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Jun 30, 2009
Posts: 396
Location: Australia
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Darky"]
Digger wrote:
.. NCIS, also very good when one of the leading actresses Chilean Ziva is also

T


NCIS is a great show, and i would have to say Ziva is hot wtg
_________________
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Darky
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe


Joined: Jan 13, 2011
Posts: 62

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Him-Again"]
Darky wrote:
Digger wrote:
.. NCIS, also very good when one of the leading actresses Chilean Ziva is also

T


NCIS is a great show, and i would have to say Ziva is hot wtg


xDDD bad bad boy :)....


thx for mail volcano..is sad :( but here in my country, the government approved some people can return to their homes .. not all and only some parts .. also when such things happen, makes us think hard, giving thanks to God because we are in good health ... I'm sorry for all those people who is having a bad ---- I also lived a terrible moment and not wish it on anyone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bell
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: Jun 04, 2015
Posts: 3

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite serial is Lie To Me.
I recommend you to watch it and dont ever dare fucking lie to me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Buffalo Bad Asses Forum Index -> Movies / TV / Music All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 

Jump to:   
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2004 phpBB Group
Version 2.1 by Nuke Cops © 2003 http://www.nukecops.com
Techra-Dark theme pack by Kenetix

 

Forums ©