blocks.gif
ET - QW Status

blocks.gif
ET Jaymod - Status

blocks.gif
TS Block

BBA TeamSpeak Viewer

Buffalo Bad Ass: Forums

Buffalo Bad Asses :: View topic - I had the most amazing play session last night.

I had the most amazing play session last night.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Buffalo Bad Asses Forum Index -> Left 4 Dead / 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nerdy
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: I had the most amazing play session last night. Reply with quote

A couple of friends and I decided to have a L4D marathon last night and play through all four campaigns on advanced. While we were doing so, I attempted to get a few more achievements, including the Unbreakable achievement. That was perhaps the most intense campaign I've ever done.

We were playing Blood Harvest. Early on I was doing quite well until we got to the third map. We were ambushed by a tank as we came out of the big tunnel at the beginning of the level. The tank smacked a log into me and of course I was incapped. That's were the fun began. Over the course of the rest of the map, I was incapped a couple more times until I was black and white. Amazingly, I somehow managed to survive the entire rest of the campaign, in BW and with close to 1HP for a majority of the time, without dying at all. My friends gave me all of their pills, and by the end I was a drugged up psycho maniac, but I survived.

To sum it up, I was in Black and White for half of the campaign, using only pills to survive. I also survived a tank encounter with 1HP and Black and White. The thought of dying in a single smack gave me an adrenaline rush the likes of which I've never had before.

Also I should add that we did most of this campaign with 3 people only. We killed the bot at the beginning of each level so he wouldn't try to heal me and screw up my achievement. lmao

I won't soon forget this campaign. Most fun I've had in a LONG time. wtg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Buffalo Bad Asses Forum Index -> Left 4 Dead / 2 All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: