Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:24 pm Post subject: Remake/ifx of Fueldump
Just figured I would post this in case you guys are interested.
Jecoliah recently (as in yesterday) reworked part of Fueldump to make it n00b friendly.
* Made a few Minor changes to the original map using the Released Map Source File.
* Moved the East Barricade to the side of the building where the half open gate was.
* This was done due to Newbies would build the East Barricade making it dificult for Axis to defend the Depot
* Now it can be built and not hamper the Axis from defending it, which makes for Better Game Play.
* Added a ladder to the backside of that wall so the Axis can exit the area.
* Added spawns to the Garage for the Allies to Spawn in.
* Allies will autospawn in the Garage once the Side Wall at the Rear of the Depot is Destroyed.
* Allies CAN spawn at the CP anytime it is built by picking that spawn in the Limbo Menu.
* I made it where Newbies would be forced to Auto Spawn in the Garage once the Side Wall was Blown.
* Deleted all the LMS stuff AND a few models to reduce the hunkmegs_used to lessen the chance of getting the Max_Gamestate_Chars Error.
* Made bulletin boards non-destructible to save one entity count.
* Made the door to the generator room functional.
Joined: Mar 06, 2008 Posts: 304 Location: In Turtle Kingdom of course. Status: Offline
Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:08 pm Post subject:
from my perspective the map is fine as it is in the server. Once allies blow up side wall and main gate. Axis have to defend not only 1 side, but another as well. Also, enemy in disguise, snipers, and arty will make the defense of these entrances very difficult. This is a good idea for an allied newbie, but not so much for Axis newbies or Axis players vs. above average Allied players. Just my opinion though as a favored Axis over Allied player.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum