blocks.gif
ET Jaymod - Status

blocks.gif
TS Block

BBA TeamSpeak Viewer

Buffalo Bad Ass: Forums

Buffalo Bad Asses :: View topic - on BBA

on BBA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Buffalo Bad Asses Forum Index -> General BS / Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kakeroo
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: on BBA Reply with quote

lets start

Last edited by kakeroo on Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
kakeroo
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zeus would know
Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sissyboy played a couple of times on the ET server. But he died so fast and so often, he decided to just die on the ETWQ server.

Those fellas really play on the ET server Kakeroo?
Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have Bill gates playing on QW wtg
lmao lmao lmao
kakeroo
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can add dave chapelle to the list aswell.

did they play here? yes, i do believe they did.

see my life is not fun and i choose not to dwell on the BS.. but i never forget and since i spent most of my time hiding in my room, smoking pot, and playing on BBA (we all had some good laughs) people cannot steal the only good times in my memory and personality and think i won't notice. there have been many comedy writers on BBA also. and i don't believe in coincidences much. you can pass it off as crazy, that dosen't bother me, but just so you know, i have no problem sending letters to my government and yours. i have sent many letters to the white house including where to find saddam (i should have cashed in on that one, i'm sure there was a reward for that). so i send a letter to the white house saying where i would be and two weeks later he's captured near abouts where i said he'd be? coincidence? i also knew where bin laden was approximatly. if you think that's all very strange.. it's no more strange than all the deja vu i've been having this past year.

and funny still how i send a nice letter to my PM about my life and added the how because of which i can't get what i need, further stating if i got married i would get sex, she gets my money, so why should i have to deal with all the mental damage in between when the end result is the same, further stating i'm not paying for sex, i'm paying her to keep her damn mouth shut and to leave afterwards..i still get sex, she gets my money and now, two months later, prostitution is legal here... hmmm. i'll be pushing for a red light district next.
no. i haven't used the services, i just like having options and also believe in freedom
kakeroo
BBA Wannabe
BBA Wannabe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how i knew where they were

saddam: i've been homeless more times tan i care to admit. it's not a pleasent feeling, damn scary actually. and the only small comfort i could fin was being in familiar territory. so america is in his country and he's very recognizable. so i asked if they knew where he grew up (familiar territory) and said he wouldn't be in the open, no he is not far from there, but not to close either and he's hiding underground.. where was he found?

bin laddin: in this small town almost ALL the pot dealers are right under their noses. if the cops look out their cop shop window at all the houses around them, that's where the pot dealers are.. see cops get in their cars and drive off.. do they drive the few streets just outside their station? nope. so that's the best place to hide. so i recon he'd be amoungst allies (pakistan) or in afganistan but he'd be just down the street from a police or military base..right under your nose.. where was he found?

i am willing to entertain that my failing health gives me "sudden realization of great truth" or epiphany and i just maybe clairvoyant too.

excuse me please, i think i know where that little girl Medeleine McCann is (approximatly)
Hrunga_Zmuda
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear that Steve Ballmer played, but he got kicked for throwing a chair at Sissyboy.

Eric
a.k.a. Hrunga Zmuda
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Buffalo Bad Asses Forum Index -> General BS / Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: