blocks.gif
Navigation
 

icon_home.gif Home
icon_community.gif Community
tree-T.gif Forums
tree-T.gif Feeds
tree-T.gif Tutorials
tree-T.gif Surveys
icon_poll.gif Enemy Territory
tree-T.gif Server Rules
icon_members.gif Site
tree-T.gif Statistics
tree-L.gif Sitemap

 

blocks.gif
ET - QW Status
 

 

blocks.gif
ET Jaymod - Status
 

 

blocks.gif
TS Block
 

BBA TeamSpeak Viewer

 

 
Buffalo Bad Ass: Forums
 


  Buffalo Bad Asses :: View topic - Banned?
 
Banned?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Buffalo Bad Asses Forum Index -> General BS - QW
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mutation
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: Jan 18, 2015
Posts: 6

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:48 pm    Post subject: Banned? Reply with quote

Hi can you please explain why you banned me Sissyboy when my intentions of switching to gdf was to help their team since they lost the previous map, and was down a player on slip-gate? Also I believed I follow all the rules that are advertised on the server. If there are extra rules that are not advertised please educate me as I am not familiar with all the rules hence the ban. Also I haven't been playing for a long time on your server only these few months, so please take that into consideration as well since I thought hypothetically, if someone was not abiding by my servers rule kicking them would have gotten their attention instead of a straight up ban without any warnings.
Also note if I do get unbanned I have no issues following whatever rules you have, as in this incident I had no knowledge of the rule I broke.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Swatt
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Mar 25, 2010
Posts: 161
Location: Crystal Lake
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typically changing sides after an Admin goes out of their way to balance teams (always giving the defense the advantage) will get you kicked. A kick is only a short term ban and you should be able to join again in a day or two.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 958
Location: Playing ETQW at home... or stuck at work
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It had more to do with you not missing your opponents.

I don't like smurfs and I don't like people who don't miss but rarely get most accurate.

Seems like something fishy to me.
Either "help" or tweaks are used.
Neither one is acceptable.
_________________
Will Ban for Stroyent.


Last edited by Sissyboy on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mutation
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: Jan 18, 2015
Posts: 6

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well thanks for the info on that, FYI there was no shuffle and gdf were leaving so I thought to join to help them out, and sissyboy what rule did I break to get a ban. You still did not answer the question?

Sissyboy
Quote "It had more to do with your of not missing opponents." Quote

Have you ever heard of reduced weapon spread reward? Do you know what it does? As long as I dont jump or move crazy my accuracy is increased, However that does not mean I will get 45-60% accuracy I am not that good, fyi if someone did get 60 kills @ 50% accuracy not in a vehicle but pure infantry, that is an aimbot; just so you know the difference, which SHOULD be obvious.

Can you please explain how you came to this conclusion that I am hacking or tweaking my game just becasue I got 60 kills? The accuracy thing you asserted makes no sense due to what i stated above. I mean I had no player complaints nor was stacking nor playing for kills, since I am a team oriented player; and yet I was banned I mean I wouldn't be trying this hard if I hated playing on your server.




But just to put into perspective, If someone has played at a higher level than you and has clocked more hours than you(in the past) then you cannot come online hoping to be better than that person and then claim hes killing me over an over becasue he is using somekind of unfair advanatge. It's illogical.

Thank you. And I hope you reconsider the ban becasue it really makes no sense nor am I breaking any of your rules that would warrent a ban and I have never had complaints or issues with other players.

Also I would Like to hear what the other members think on this topic?

Hey swatt deathkamp is a really good shot and kills faster than I do yet he isnt
banned. Swatt if you went by sissyboys logic(post) he should be considered using cheats or tweaks and be banned correct? What do you think.


Last edited by mutation on Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 958
Location: Playing ETQW at home... or stuck at work
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mutation wrote:


Also I would Like to hear what the other members think on this topic?


Please feel free to speak your mind BBA members. You won't hurt my feelings.

mutation wrote:
Hey swatt deathkamp is a really good shot and kills faster than I do yet he isnt banned.

You have no idea how other players are handled on our server... you've only been playing on our server for "these few months." I've been playing on it for almost 7 years and have been and admin for most of that time.
I've banned less than 5 players.

mutation wrote:
Swatt if you went by sissyboys logic(post) he should be considered using cheats or tweaks and be banned correct? What do you think.

I'm not sure what's behind yor logic.. my admin powers are cheats I guess? And your suggesting to other BBA members that I should get banned... If it wasn't for me, Himagain, Swatt, Sentry, Hrunga, Dave, William Gates, Ward, Omnidog, and many, many regular players that never tweak or cheat this server would be gone now too.
_________________
Will Ban for Stroyent.


Last edited by Sissyboy on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Him-Again
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Jun 30, 2009
Posts: 396
Location: Australia
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IS deathkamp not kloud ?
_________________
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 958
Location: Playing ETQW at home... or stuck at work
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Him-Again wrote:
IS deathkamp not kloud ?


don't know.
I know DK was playing under another name a few weeks ago.

It's the constant name changing that bothers me.
If you are who you are then why not stick with the same name?
_________________
Will Ban for Stroyent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mutation
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: Jan 18, 2015
Posts: 6

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

quote"mutation wrote:
Swatt if you went by sissyboys logic(post) he should be considered using cheats or tweaks and be banned correct? What do you think.

Sissyboy:I'm not sure what's behind yor logic.. my admin powers are cheats I guess? And your suggesting to other BBA members that I should get banned... If it wasn't for me, Himagain, Swatt, Sentry, Hrunga, Dave, William Gates, Ward, Omnidog, and many, many regular players that never tweak or cheat this server would be gone now too."Quote


Did you read my post fully or just glance through it? If you had read the sentence before it you would know that in context I am talking about deathkamp NOT YOU. Here let me explain.

The reason for me callin out deathkamp is to see if sissy's logic contradicts itself . Deathkamp in ever way is a better player than I, and if you think I am using hacks or tweaking my game and you ban me, why isn't he banned as well? I mean Swatt can verify that the guys kills really fast sometimes and almost always get most kills WHILE NOT ALWAYS GETTING MOST ACCURATE. So sissy going by your logic of determining whos tweaking or hacking, you are contradcting yourself since DK is a better amier than I and still able to play on your server.


I also wanted to see as a clan you(BBA) agreed whether or not the ban was justified since the descion was based on one member's intution and not soild proof NOR complaints from other players, NOR me breaking any rules requiring a ban. I mean its completly unjustified AND Contradictory since the descion to ban me seems like this- SissyBoys perspective: he killed me too many times therefore he is tweaking or hacking which requires a ban. That is what it sounds like no? You stated I am very accurate and rarely miss meaning I was constantly killing you? O and Just becasue I keep killing you Does not mean I will get most accurate.

Like i stated before I am a team oriented player and not rambo and disreguarding his team mates.

BTW If you want my cfg file I will gladly post it. AND I AM NOT Smurfing I am only mutati0n. This is my only account to this particular key.

And I am being very polite and direct in my statements. I deserve an unban as I have followed all your rules, and have had no player complaints and even try to balance teams out.
BTW swatt where are you?
Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 958
Location: Playing ETQW at home... or stuck at work
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dk, under another name, got the ban stick too.
If that makes you feel better.....

And, for what it is worth, there are lots of players better than me that play on the server. Most as a matter of fact. But... they don't dismantle whole teams by themselves.

I don't care how often a player beats me. But I do care when a player that I don't know completely out performs everyone else on the server. My obligation as an admin on the BBA server is to do my best to keep the server a fun and fair place to play.

If I mistook your aiming ability as unnatural, when it actually was not, then I owe you an apology. BUT either way you upset the balance of the game and that, as long as I have a say, cannot happen.

But, then again..... sometimes a duck is just a duck.
_________________
Will Ban for Stroyent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Swatt
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Mar 25, 2010
Posts: 161
Location: Crystal Lake
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in agreement here...this is a privately funded server. First and foremost we fund it for our enjoyment and the enjoyment of the friends we have made through years and years worth of playing together. When an unknown player appears out of nowhere and disrupts the experience this small community enjoys, it is the admins responsibility to remedy. Our server rules are not carved in stone, the Admin makes a game time decision on the best coarse of action based on the evidence presented to them. They will weight the infraction, history of the player, their affect on the game experience and pass judgement. 99.9% of the time, if it walks & talks like a duck...


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 958
Location: Playing ETQW at home... or stuck at work
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good points Swatt.

Thank you.

Besides mutation, you still won't give up your other aliases.... so why should we believe anything you say?

I'm sure you are already playing under another name already.
So no biggie. Right?
_________________
Will Ban for Stroyent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mutation
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: Jan 18, 2015
Posts: 6

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well finally you explain yourself. The ban was not due to me breaking any rules or you having any evidence to support I am hacking or tweaking, rather it was based on the fact that having me on a team unbalances the whole game and takes the FUN out the match, correct?

But if you will indulge me one last time. How am I taking the fun out the game when THERE ARE NO COMPLAINTS against me? Again it goes back to the fact that I kept killing this admin an then he seems to have enough of that so he dropped the ban hammer. He didn't do it in response to complaints against me which is a disruption correct?. ALso NO-one was complaining or anything as far as being killed over and over, only the admin seemed to mind which is why he banned me.

so HOW can you state this disrution of the experience if no-one but sissyboy had an issue?
oh and this was the situation: The game was also balanced since i was on strogg on refinary and gdf had one more plant in order to win? how am I disrupting the experince/community and the whole game, when I played from the start and they(gdf) got that far?
FYI "evidence presented" you stated(swatt), well there was no evidence(complaints and such), this guy just used his intuition to deduce I am somehow hacking, how is that evidence presented? Ye an 60 kills was on the scoreboard but is that a definate fact that leads peeps to believe I hack? NOPE. Opressor with good vios easily gets 60 kills no?
So what do you think now swatt? And please do not take this in a negative way I am just concerned about the descion and well the thought process that went into that this ban. Please answer my questions becasue I really dont see how the evidence presented(where is the evidence) makes me disrupt the community and therefore deserve a ban.

BTW, you banned my key so I cannot make new aliases. And even if I change my key ill still be banned since its an IP ban right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 958
Location: Playing ETQW at home... or stuck at work
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That a Halo over your head?
You don't know if I received complaints or not.

Still no other names?

A big step toward an unban would be to list the names that you use the most.

Then we can talk. Until then. I'm done
_________________
Will Ban for Stroyent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
mutation
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: Jan 18, 2015
Posts: 6

Status: Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sissyboy wrote:
That a Halo over your head?
You don't know if I received complaints or not.

Still no other names?

A big step toward an unban would be to list the names that you use the most.

Then we can talk. Until then. I'm done


If you received complaints post them so the entire clan can see I am wrong and I should stay banned. if your not gonna post them an just question whether I know if you received any complaints(sissyboy) or not, your making it seem more like the ban was unjustified and you just wanted to get rid of me since I was killing you over an over? Can you stop beating around the bush with evidence, you got proof of complaints, me hacking or tweaking POST IT and I will shut up and leave you alone.

Nicks: mutati0n CPL tastyham nyke
Now we talk.

So BBA do u still think the ban is justified, when there is no present evidence, nor any complaints against me, to show that I am indeed a disruptive player?


Just a little note, sissy stated how I dismantle hole teams yet its contradcitory yet again because look at when I was playing strogg on refinary GDF GOT TO THE LAST OBJ and was close to winning, HOW AM I MAKING GAMES UNBALANCED? Can you offer proof of me unbalcning games by taking apart an entire team? You got proof, let me guess no, becasue of what I stated about gdf and how they were close to winning on a map where I got 60 kills on defense. SIssy can you PLEASE make some sense? NOt an insult fyi.



Ohh I almost forgot, shout-out to HIM-AGAIN who accecpted my friend request and was the ONLY admin that I was able to communicate with right after I was banned. That says something about you sissyboy who kept deleting my request so that I could try to understand the situation I was in before I came and post on the forums and WASTE EVERY!'s time.

Its a shame sissyboy didnt want to explain why he banned me, when I tried to contact him in game right after the ban. Thats just something to think about BBA.

So what do you think now swatt(I care about your posts)? You think I am still disruptive and was removed for a good casue when the "evidence presented" was that no-one was complaing about getting killed over and over, except the admin who was suspective of me? The admins intrest should be in the players and balanced games which the refinary game I am talking about was balanced and no one had any issues with me, just one guy(sissy) suspected me of using hacks. Why? He kept getting killed by me, how else could he have come to such a conclusion.

Lastly to Sissy I am not trying to undermine your authrotiy or degrade any contributions you made to the server and game, its just I like playing on your server, but the decsion to ban me makes no sense when you have no evidence to back up your claims and your making these wild accusation like me unbalancing games when the evidence points in the opposite direction.


Thank you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sissyboy
Clan Member
Clan Member


Joined: Jul 06, 2008
Posts: 958
Location: Playing ETQW at home... or stuck at work
Status: Offline

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I removed the ban for you Mutation and Kloud.
_________________
Will Ban for Stroyent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Buffalo Bad Asses Forum Index -> General BS - QW All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 

Jump to:   
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2004 phpBB Group
Version 2.1 by Nuke Cops © 2003 http://www.nukecops.com
Techra-Dark theme pack by Kenetix

 

Forums ©